Kontron Canada is looking for an Electronics Technician – Repairs (RMA) who will contribute to the continuous improvement of products.
Kontron's embedded computing systems interact with a wide variety of devices in rugged environments such as avionics and telecommunications.
Our corporate culture is nourished by intellectual curiosity, innovation, effort you put into practice which pushes you to implement solutions that seem impossible for others.
To get a taste of the work environment at Kontron Canada, watch the following video in French: https://youtu.be/YQQIQ_8R_yo
AN OVERVIEW OF THE CHALLENGES AHEAD:
- Carry out debugging of products (cards or electronic systems) as well as all relevant tests and record the results in the ERP system;
- Identify the parts of the card and/or system that are not working;
- Change, have changed or repair parts deemed defective;
- Program bios, flash, hard drive as needed;
- Adequately document the work carried out to allow data analysis by the quality group and to facilitate customer understanding of the repairs carried out;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products by reporting any suspicious or repetitive defects;
- Ensure that the merchandise is always stored according to current standards;
- Repair electronic cards and systems within the deadlines established by the company;
- Participate in the manufacturing, testing and debugging of products in the prototype phase.
YOU WILL IMPRESS US IF YOU HAVE:
- Education: College degree in electronics or the equivalent;
- Knowledge: Advance knowledge in plan reading with an excellent knowledge of PC and network architecture (telecom);
- Experience: ideally 2 years; experience with test equipment, expert in repairing electronic circuits;
- Languages: French (verbal and written), written English, verbal English an asset. Communication with other international entities or international customers are sometimes required.
HOW ABOUT AN EXCEPTIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT INCLUDING:
- A competitive salary;
- A generous vacation policy and a large number of personal days;
- An advantageous collective insurance program, including telemedecine;
- A collective RRSP program in which Kontron Canada contributes;
- Good balance between work-family-personal life;
- Social and sports activities, including access to a volleyball and soccer field;
- Various training for your professional development;
- A stimulating career path in various sectors of activity;
- Dedicated days for individual and team innovation projects;
- A modern facility with state of the art equipment;
- And much more…
By submitting a resume, the candidate acknowledges that Kontron will have access to the personal information contained therein and that Kontron may share this personal information in accordance with the Policy regarding the management of personal information published at https://www.kontron.com/en/terms-and-conditions for the purposes of evaluating his(her) application.